Saturday, January 5, 2008

Crazy the Lord

Josh had music class at his preschool yesterday and came home singing "Crazy the lord" and fortunately I knew the song from when I was little and knew it was supposed to be "Praise ye the Lord" otherwise I might have questioned what they were trying to teach the kid. He still goes around the house singing bits of Christmas carols with mixed or nonsense up words and now that he's added his new song it cracks me up every time I hear him sing it and I have to stop laughing to tell him P-P Praise ye. The last few days Dima's really got chapped lips cause he's licking them all the time. Two nights ago I put Vaseline on his lips and told him not to lick it off cause it tastes bad so he sits there during bedtime prayers with his lips puffed out so as to not touch them. Last night in the middle of " Now I lay me down to sleep..."I suddenly had a memory of a character from the old show "In Living Color" and started laughing again cause that's really what he looks like. I looked the show up on youtube - you really can find anything on there - and found her it was Wanda I was looking for a link to put here but can't find one that I'd say was rated G. It's safe to say that for as long as he keeps doing that I'm going to be thinking of Wanda at their bedtime.

Since today's Saturday the kids are back to skating lessons and then later on or possibly tomorrow we'll be dis-assembling the Christmas tree. I'm sure we'll have lots of questions about why we're taking it down, as there have been as we've seen the neighbor's stuff disappearing.

No comments: