Monday, March 31, 2008

Josh: the star of the show

Our German dance group held their Spring fest on Saturday and Josh was a huge hit. They tell me that even people from the bar were coming into the hall once word spread that he was out dancing with the kid's group.
I know I'm biased but he was really cute. Our friend taped him and I figured we better put him on youtube before someone else does. Even after he was done dancing he was going around the room and people kept complimenting him and high-fiving him all night.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K_NAbgYrjJI

There's potential for America's Funniest Videos too, maybe we should send it in - could potentially add to his college fund. He had a good time running around the place with his friends before we had to slow him down as people started coming in. We stayed in a hotel near the fest and Josh always likes doing that. The boys had another late night last night with going to a Reading Royals game - again Josh became the center of attention for a while as the "Funny Guy" -the mascot came over to play around with Josh and his new long purple plastic horn that is quite a bit like an alphorn and he is actually good at getting notes out of it.

His busy weekend certainly caught up this morning when he was throwing himself on the floor refusing to get his coat on to go to school - then I was regretting allowing him to go to the game on a school night. He actually wanted to go back to bed - why can't he do that on a day that he can sleep in?? I would have gladly let him go if I could have or brought him into my bed and we both could have gotten some rest. I'm hoping that naptime goes well and he gets caught up on his rest, partly because I'm pretty tired too after two late- late nights.

No comments: