Monday, March 10, 2008

I'm the Wine Weader of the World!!....

...so Josh would have been saying today during school. I had the chance to stay at school with him cause he was the snack provider / line leader (he still has issues with "l") and he was just absolutely in heaven. With the special placement in class and having me there he had a grand ol' time. He kept looking at me and saying "I bery ("v" issues there) wuv you, Mama" he usually comes out with stuff like that or hugs spontaneously during the day and is just a very thoughtful little boy. "I bery wuv that shirt" is another one I can think of that he came out with on his own within the last week. I've gotten into the habit of going to his room on the mornings that we're not rushing out of here to snuggle with him in his bed and talk but it's hard to keep him quiet when he gets talking about stuff that he's excited about so then the rest of the house usually gets up whether they like it or not - so that has to be close to wake up time anyway.

Josh has also been practicing with our dance group to get ready for performances during the coming year and to perform at our Spring Fest. Originally I was not planning to take him but he looks so cute he would literally be the darling of the show and he has such a great time with the other kids so we'll probably take him and either have him stay over with us and our DC friends after the fest, or one of my friends from the neighborhood has offered to bring him back here at the end of the night - it might be a lot to ask so I don't know if we'll take her up on it - she does have three kids of her own so I'm sure she can handle it but he can be sassy if he's tired at the end of a late event like that.

No comments: