Friday, January 9, 2009

It's 8:07.......it's 8:08

I put a watch on Josh this morning since he's been concerned lately with when things will happen. So now he has to run around telling Dima and me when the minute changes - "Dima it's almost time for the bus!!" ...just got an 8:13 update... let's see how long this lasts. As a New Year thing for myself and in hopes that he might calm down from the sounds and maybe try the motions I've tried to do a half hour of yoga in the mornings while Josh is still here - he's still been wound up - I don't know why! He did try to bend and breathe but usually he gets bored and stops to do something else. The funny thing about it is that the other day he was trying to remember the name of what it was and he came up with bonjo so now he calls yoga bonjo...... *8:19 gotta get out for the bus!!

No comments: