Monday, July 2, 2007

plan for tomorrow.

My plan for tomorrow is to get the boys up and out of here by 8:45 to head to Lancaster for Dima's therapy appointment at 10:00. I'll go into what the therapy appointments entail later on.

Once we're done, we'll hit the road- so we're talking 11:30 if the schedule permits possibly later if the office is running late. I'm planning to eat somewhere along the way so we can stop for a restroom break and take our time. The drive should take maybe four hours, more if we include more breaks.

I am looking forward to a change of scenery even though I'm not looking forward to all the driving to get there and back. Hopefully any holiday traffic shouldn't effect us, If at all maybe the Friday get-out-of towners might. We'll probably hit the road early that day just in case it's a factor.

No comments: