Monday, July 16, 2007

The water park at Marsh Creek

I just figured out how to add pictures to the blog. Today I took a few at Marsh Creek and they're on there now. I took a few videos too since I think the water park / splash park is really cool. We spent some there today after swim lessons but since it was kind of cloudy in the morning before we went there I wasn't prepared to stay. They have shirts / shoes on in some of my pictures since the water wasn't turned on when the pool officially opened, I asked what was going on and was told that maintenance people had to fix something then turn it on. We waited a while then I told the boys we'd go to the playground at Dima's "new school" then of course by the time they got shirts and shoes on the water park came to life. We stayed there a short time, picked raspberries on the way out and then also went to the school playground. The point of taking them there is to have him be familiar with something when he goes into the new school in the fall. We'll probably go there a few more times during the summer.

No comments: