Thursday, February 11, 2010

Much Improvement

My parents report much improvement in Andie today. She's more alert than she had been and looking around the room, rubbing hands and arms that are close to her and seemed to smile when my dad made a joke. She still tries to take the trach tube out when her hands are free so they still have her hands tied down for her own good. They seem to think that if she gets the tube out since things are swollen they'll have trouble getting it back in - not good.
Chris has a job interview tomorrow so I'll need to be here with the boys when they get home from school so my trip up to Allentown will have to wait til Saturday. Then the kids are involved in hockey games for the weekend so I'll stay in Whitehall with my parents at least til Sunday evening.

No comments:

Blog Archive