Saturday, February 6, 2010

No change

Things at the hospital are still the same, I'm planning to call the hospital for our morning update from here early tomorrow since my parents will be on their way to their church when shift - change is done and the nurses are settled in for the day and have a moment to talk on the phone.

I am grateful for our - Andie and I did grow up there and I know I feel very much at home there - church family at St. John's in Fullerton for the support for my parents and me during this trying week. Pastor Becky's news buoyed my spirits as I heard of her grand daughter - just born at the same hospital where we waited and waited for some good news. Andie also has a beautiful prayer shawl in her room and it makes me feel connected to all of you.

Looking forward to a positive up date when things improve for Andie.

No comments:

Blog Archive